At Silverado Golf and Country Club, our members create the friendly environment that fosters “quality, tradition and excellence under the oaks.” We pride ourselves on their satisfaction, and are dedicated to ensuring the course and the club exceed their expectations.
Our members receive:
- 10% discount on select merchandise at the Pro Shop
- Free use of range balls
- $3.00 discount on the posted prices for your guests
- Invitation to member’s only tournaments and social events
- Special event rates to rent the Clubhouse
A Few Advantages of membership include:
To maintain value for our members, we are constantly improving our facility. Our most recent renovations include new cart paths, centrally located restroom facility, and updated “green side” sand traps with new shapes, sand and drainage. Our course is meticulously maintained for playability and quality assurance.
The Silverado Golf and Country Club’s memberships are open to the public and those individuals who meet minimum requirements.*
While we gladly extend memberships to the public, Silverado supports Membership by Invitation. Each member has the privilege and right to sponsor any personal friends, family members or business associates into Membership. This attracts golfers of similar interests, allowing the Club to schedule activities and events that will be well attended.
A Single or Family Membership is designed specifically for the year-long resident. Both Single and Family members have full golf and Clubhouse privileges, preferred tee times, free USGA handicapping service, the ability to receive discounts in the pro shop, and more.
A Family membership is for two adults and limited to two children living at home, under the age of 18.
A Junior Golf Member is living at home and under 18 years of age. He or she has Clubhouse and driving range access, and unlimited walking golf privileges (based on availability).
For the first time in 6 years, our memberships are changing. THEY ARE GOING DOWN!!!
Yearly Membership Fees
|Single Membership Only||$1000|
|Single Membership w/Trail Fee|
|Single Membership w/Cart Fee||$2500|
|Family Membership Only|
(2 members living in the same household)
|Family Membership w/Trail Fee|
|Family Membership w/ Cart Fee||$4500|
|6 Month Membership w/ Trail Fee (Individual)||$1600|
|6 Month Membership w/ Cart Fee (Individual)||$2000|
|6 Month Family Membership w/ Cart Fee||$3000|
Sales Tax is not included in the above fees. Pasco Co. Sales tax is 7%
For 2018, Member cart fees will be $15 per round. 9 hole rounds will be $8.
*FAMILY membership is only the immediate family, residing with member and includes children under 18 years of age.
Silverado Member and Guest Rules
“Respect For The Game” – Every Member must adhere to stated golf cart and course policies regarding conduct,
pace of play, care for the course and dress code.
Please dress appropriately for play. Cut off shorts and tank tops are prohibited, and players are asked to wear soft spikes only. No outside food or drinks are allowed in the clubhouse or on the course, but Silverado owned coolers can be obtained before play.
- Everyone (members and guests) must sign in at the Pro Shop and get a receipt for play and/or practice.
- The Club has the right to combine players in a group to optimize the use of carts.
- Tee Times are required for members and guests.
- Skipping holes or starting on back nine without Club permission is prohibited.
- Walking is allowed only at Pro Shop discretion.
- Trail Privileges are available to Silver Oaks residents only.
- No walking, skating or bicycling is allowed on Club property.
- No fishing.
- Ball hawking is prohibited.
- Operators must be 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- No more than 2 occupants per cart.
- Carts must be kept at least 30 feet from the greens.
- Each player is required to have their own set of clubs.
- Non-playing guests will be charged a $6.00 cart fee.
- Member carts must carry proof of annual safety inspection at Pro Shop.
* Applications for membership must be approved by membership committee.
** Sales tax is not included in the above fees. Pasco County Sales tax is 7%.
Family membership is reserved for immediate family, residing with member
and does not include married children or children of (18) years of age or older.
There is a $500.00 Initiation Fee for new member
Application for membership must be approved by the Membership Committee
Member cart fees will be $15.00 per round.