About this event:
Saturday Morning Points Game
- Every Saturday, tee off anytime between 7-2
- Greens Fee $20 Game is $10; Optional $5 skins pot and $1 hole in one pot
- Paid out 4 ways: Front, Back and Overall + Closest to the pin
- Points will be kept each week by pro shop and all monies won can be picked up Monday afternoon (depending on # of players or any day after)
- 1st time players will establish their points. May not be more than +5 of their intended quota.
- USGA rules apply; #10 par 4; No Drop areas, play the ball down
1 = Bogey
2 = Par
4 = Birdie
6 = Eagle
½ Point = Double Bogey
8 = Double Eagle
- Play the Ball Down
- All USGA Rules apply Except Gimmie putts may be given (1 foot or shorter). It is up to each group to monitor any rules infractions by each player and report them to the Pro shop – either Sean Klotz or Shaun Van Patten.
- There are NO DROP AREAS on the course for this game – all Water Hazards will be played under Rule 26.
- Point system is as follows – Double Eagle-8; Eagle-6 points; Birdie- 4 points; Par- 2 points; Bogey- 1 point; ½ point for double bogey. Pick up after double bogey.
- All point quotas will be adjusted weekly. (For every 2 points you are higher than your quota you will go up 1 point, with no maximum change. For every 2 points you are lower than your quota you will go down 1 point, with a maximum change of 3 points.)
- Any player with a point quota of 38 or higher may choose to play the WHITE Tees as normal or play the BLUE Tees with an adjusted point quota of 36. If they decide to play the BLUE Tees their weekly quota will stay at 36 points. If they go back to the WHITE Tees they will play for their last recorded quota from the WHITE Tees.
- Any player with a quota lower than 38 may choose to play the BLUE Tees with an initial adjustment of their WHITE Tee quota (Current quota minus 6 points). Their quota from the BLUE Tees will then adjust as normal as stated above.
- First time players may win skins but NOT points the 1st week of play while establishing their quota points.
$20 for Greens Fees
$10 for Points Game Payout
$5 for Skins
$1 for Hole-in-One Pot